Saturday, June 04, 2005

Mav, Hang In There

It was noted that Mav was a bit disturbed at the no reply on his suggestion that we conduct a screening of the movie "Sideways" (am I supposed to put some sort of trademark symbol here?) because the movie focused on the evaluation of wine (pinot noir) and this would be a good activity for this Blog's community of interest to consider watching a movie as an alternative to what is obviously the main focus of the Blog--the wine itself! But, here's the thing. I saw most of the movie on a transatlantic flight, but I'm fairly sure I didn't see the beginning and I'm not sure that I saw the end. I got most of the story, but I'm also reasonably sure that in order to judge this flick "we" need to see the whole thing front to back. So, I'm holding off on a review, because if I had to give an opinion now, well . .. .. . . anyway. Mav hang in there, we will get to this, and in the meantime keep plugging away at Econ and practicing your fly fishing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home